Mayo Clinic Symptoms (37 listed) of Statin induced Myopathy
November 9, 2010 - The symptoms of Norman Rose are in RED with asterisks and
his comments are in Black.
2. **Chills (Suffered since April, 2010)
3. **Cough (Suffered since April, 2010)
4. **Dark-colored urine (last was 30 October, 2010)
5. **Difficulty with breathing (Need B-PAP when sleeping)
6. **Difficulty with moving (Falls are increasing)
7. **Ear congestion (Multiple infections recently with fluid buildup behind ear drum)
9. ** Headaches (Suffered since April, 2010)
10.**Joint pain (Constantly especially after physical activity)
11.**Loss of voice (Can talk only 20-30- minutes on telephone before voice goes (Suffered since April, 2010))
12. **Muscle cramps, spasms, or stiffness (Cramps, usually in hands or legs (Suffered since April, 2010))
13. **Muscular pain, tenderness, wasting, or weakness (Bad, bad pain) (Suffered since April, 2010)
14. **Nasal congestion (use prescribed nasal decongestant morning and night) (Suffered since April, 2010)
15. Runny nose
16. **Sneezing (Had a bad session of sneezing -about 10 -12 sneezes, then went to Emergency Room for x-rays to determine if any broken ribs--- sneezes were violent. Shorter sessions have since occurred)
17. Sore throat
18. Swollen joints
19. **Unusual tiredness or weakness (YES. Nap in the morning and usually in the afternoon)) (Suffered worse since April, 2010)
35. **Itching skin (Occurs all over
body.Use hair brush to relive itching)
© 1998-2014 by The Hormone Shop, LLC.
This Site does not endorse any product advertised on
Disclaimer: The Hormone Shop LLC assumes no liability, whether under a theory of contract, tort, negligence, product liability or otherwise. In no event shall The Hormone Shop LLC be liable for any direct or indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or exemplary damages, or for any loss incurred due to results or comments that are reported or the use of collection materials that are supplied, or any prescriptions regardless of whether The Hormone Shop LLC knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages. Furthermore, in no event shall The Hormone Shop LLC's total cumulative liability exceed The Hormone Shop LLC's net profit on any specific product, sample or consultation giving rise to the liability. The Hormone Shop LLC specifically assumes no liability incurred by any 3rd party associate and if you are reading this web site in a language other that English it has been machine translated by SYSTRAN who strives to achieve the highest possible accuracy, however no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Users should note that the quality of the source text significantly affects the translations and The Hormone Shop LLC assumes no liability for incorrect or misleading translations. The questions and comments appearing in the "Discussion Group Forum" are strictly from unknown or unidentified sources and the reader/participant should be aware that credentials from any source are completely lacking and should be questioned. The Hormone Shop LLC specifically assumes no liability for any comment or advice appearing in the "Discussion Forum".
Notice: This information on anti-aging
provided for educational and nutritional purposes. Any medical procedures,
dietary changes or the use of dietary supplements discussed herein should only
be undertaken on the advice of a qualified medical doctor. Although listed and
sold as dietary supplements these are not innocuous, inert substances; rather they can and
do affect vital systems within the human body and it is for this reason that you
are urged to find a medical doctor who will work with you in monitoring and
maintaining your well being.